Saturday, October 8, 2011

Game Day

So today our Florida Gators travel to Baton Rouge, Louisiana (so closed to my parents!) Unfortunately, LSU is ranked #1 in the SEC, so the Gators have quite a challenge ahead of them. Megan and I stayed at home to watch the game, so we prepared some game day food for the game. Here's the cast of ingredients:


It's a pretty simple meal but screams game day. Here's the final spread:


A close-up:


We had hot dogs, baked beans, balsamic and herb baked chips, bell peppers with ranch for dipping, and of course seasonal Blue Moon (pumpkin!) Head on over to Megan's blog to check out what was for dessert :).

3 comments:

  1. Looks yummy, great job but sad that Gators lost. I like dessert very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, you had beans! Also, I bet I can guess which plate is yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ketchup on hot dogs! A travashamockery! :) So sad those Gators lost...

    Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete